A course for participants eager to learn the basic ropes of non verbal communication and its powerful impact in personal and professional life. You can be a student, a new job entrant, a housewife, or just a person curious to get introducted to body language.
Through an interactive session of games and videos, you will discover the numerous ways we are constantly signalling and picking up others’ signals, intentionally or otherwise.
- Create great first impressions and build rapport
- Learn about basic body language techniques useful in different areas
- Develop an eye for seeing what others are communicating to you without speaking
- Step by step guide to understanding body language
- Cheat sheet to manage first impressions
- The art of perfect greetings
- Guidelines to communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Networking effectively in meetings and parties
- Effective presentation and communication techniques using body language
- Strategies to adopt during negotiations
- Techniques to read body language of others
Minimum participants: 10
How to attend : if you are interested in the above workshop, kindly drop an email on email@example.com to engage our services or simply fill the form below and we will get back to you .
Not sure this course is for you?
You can get in touch with us to know more about this workshop. You can also go through our other workshops to find the one suitable for your needs. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us and state your requirement. We will guide you to take the workshop most suitable to your needs. Simply drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org