Who should attend: Any student preparing seriously to get a good job or a fresher wanting to mark his success in interviews can apply. We will be focusing on understanding and improvement of the nonverbal communications, especially body language to consciously project a confident image and be in control of your communication.
- Introduction to Body Language
- Cheat sheet to first impressions
- How different body parts communicate
- Busting common myths for interviews
- Tackling different interview situations
- Role Plays and Interactive exchanges
- Q&A session
- End of session quiz
Date: 17th Dec 2016
Timing: 10am – 12:30pm
Fees: Rs. 750/-
Batch size: 8-15 participants
Venue: Simply Body Talk, 357B, Powai Plaza, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 76
To register for the workshop, SIGNUP here (this link will be put up shortly. In the meantime, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this workshop). Please read our terms and conditions and rescheduling policy before registration.