What is the weirdest laughter you have heard recently? Send me an audio of yourself / close one / friend / colleague in their “laugh moment” and participate in this laughter project
Laughter is as much a non verbal communicator as any other. It should be fun to hear how different people enjoy humorous moments. If you are as curious as I am, and wish to contribute to the laughter database, here are a few simple steps you can follow
- Record the chosen person in his happy moment (let’s hope he feels good to be the “chosen one”!)
- The audio (only) clip can be 5-10 seconds long
- Email me the clips at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a fun project, so please record someone after letting the person aware of it. We want this project to be all in good spirits
- Do pass on the email id of the person who is captured in the clip. He/she might be interested in knowing if they made it to the final clip.
- Please to pass on this message to all friends and family so we can collect the best possible laughter clips!
By the end of this month I am hoping to have compiled together some memorable laughter clips and merge them to make an audio file which can bring a smile on anyone’s face. Adding a little light hearted humour to your day is the motive behind this fun project.