Creating impact during sales meetings
A course for every client facing role to discover the importance of body language in putting your best foot forward in every sales meeting and establishing a good relation with your client
Who takes this course
- Sales people who meet different clients and need to create an impact on all of them
- New Sales joinees who will start meeting clients and want tips on good confidence
- Business owners who take ownership of closing their own deals
- Sales Teams Managers who need to coach their team members from time to time
What will be covered
- Every minute to major body language signal that can matter in a sales meeting, and why
- Stages of building rapport with client through body language techniques
- To ensure the client feels connected with you throughout your meeting
- To decipher basic reactions of clients, what they mean and what to do about them
As a sales person
- Do you find it difficult to be your best self for each different client you meet?
- Do you wish to learn the best ways to build rapport and relation with your client?
- Do you feel it is sometimes difficult to know when the client is ready for the pitch and when not?
- Do you want to understand to leave the best impression on your client from start to end of your meetings?
If your answer is yes to any or all of these questions, then this is one course you definitely don’t want to miss enrolling for! Derived from years of experience in client facing roles, we have designed this module with tips that you can start using right away.
How will the course benefit?
- Discover key techniques of body language that are a must-have for every sales role
- Bust typical myths about body language that might be stopping you from conversions
- Learn simple easy to use techniques to appear confident for all your meetings
- Shorten your sales closure period by building better relations