Learning on the Simply Body Talk Eclass
Using This Website
Pick A Course
Browse our course list to find something that you’d like to learn about. We have courses in a diverse range of subjects and are always adding more. Courses vary in length. Most are power packed, around an hour and a half long in duration, but we also have some longer courses.
Read reviews of courses to see how other learners enjoy learning online with Simply Body Talk
Perhaps you might want to invite a friend to take part with you? You can do this via email and social media when you join.
Free course access
- Our signature introductory course “Body Language for Business”, is available for free learning for a lifetime
- Visit our website here. On the main page select the course Body Language for Business.
- On the course page, you will be asked to complete a simple signup by filling in your basic details
- Once you login, you can view all the videos here.
- That’s it! Access the videos and the material from this page. Happy learning!
Purchase any course
- Visit to our Online courses page here and you can view the courses of your interest.
- You can check the details of the course
- You can even download the Agenda/ Brochure of the course if you would like to read before enrolling.
- Be sure to check out the Course bundles available for great deals on your purchase.
- If you wish to purchase the course you can add to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill-in the details to purchase. We accept all international credit and debit cards as well as netbanking for the payment.
- In case you are not satisfied with the course, we have a 7 day money back guarantee. You can reach us and we will refund you, no questions asked.
Start the course
- If you have login, You can even check out your purchased courses on your dashboard.
- Select your course and all the videos and other content will be immediately accessible to you.
- To start with the courses view the lessons list.
- Click on the first lesson name to begin with the course.
- That’s it! Watch the videos, attempt the quizzes and learn with us.
- More details of what you will get when you purchase a course is mentioned below.
We have created the videos in a way that makes it easy to learn a specific concept on a single day. We recommend you to watch only one video per day because body language is a subject that you can try out practically as you learn. So watch one video, understand all the concepts, go out and practice these and once you are through with your lesson, proceed to the next day. Each video lesson will be 3-10 min in duration.
While watching videos of the course, many activities will include a quiz, a moment to pause and check how well you’ve understood the key points from the previous video or article before moving on. The quizzes are scored, you get an limited number of tries at each question and we give you feedback on each go.
Many of our courses also offer you the opportunity to do assignments and get feedback from the trainers personally. This is a unique aspect of our courses! Each assignment will come with clear instructions about how to write or upload your assignment. It’s a great opportunity to put what you’ve learnt into practice and get tips on how to improve.
Every article, video or piece of audio has a space to allow learners to comment and ask questions. This appears below the step content.
You can discuss topics with each other and educators will offer guidance and answer questions. Press the comment button to join the conversation.
Weekly Open Forum
We have a weekly online forum for an hour where our team is available in case you have any queries in terms of navigating the courses or queries for the trainer. This schedule will be shared on the website on a weekly basis.
Completing the course
When you’ve finished your course, we will be reviewing your progress. Then you’ll receive a digital certificate to demonstrate your learning.
We believe interaction is necessary when it comes to learning. And that is precisely why we have an open community forum available where you can ask any question relevant to the group or answer a question asked by others. Talking about ideas is a really great way to learn, so give it a go, even if you find it daunting. What’s more, you will get to know people from across the globe and learn from their experiences.
Choose the next course
Education is infectious: we’re confident that you’ll enjoy and experience our Body Langauge course so much, you’ll have signed up to another course before the first is even finished!
In addition to the free pre-recorded courses, there is a lot more content that is available for free access. Below is a list of our comprehensive resources on this website.
UNLIMITED RESOURCE ACCESS
If you are a very curious learner, and want to access more of our content to know how we can help you, be sure to visit our main website. There you will find a much more elaborate blog, lots of body language quizzes, e-books that you can download, on demand webinars that you can watch, the list is endless!