You may have a great product or service or idea. But do you know just how important it is that you also have the ability to present this well in front of your clients or investors? Your body language plays a significant role in how confident you come across in your ideas, how well you are able to stand up to tough questions, how successfully you are able to close a good sale or handle a deal negotiation and so on. We will be taking up examples from Shark Tank India to see why the ones who get a good or bad deal should focus more on their body language.
Join us for a one hour activity packed session as we explore the importance of body language for all startup founders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All startup founders
- All aspiring startup founders
- If you are a team, ensure the entire team joins – your chemistry speaks a lot in funding rounds
- Fun quiz to explore body language terminology all founders should be aware of
- Discussion of why body language is relevant for startups
- Video case studies from Shark Tank India to show concepts in action
- Myth busters specific to startups
- Examples of where great body language worked well and where it didn’t for startups
- Surprise prizes
WATCH WEBINAR FOR FREE
Bhavna Suleria is the behavioral trainer and coach at Simply Body Talk. She has worked with managers from corporates like SBI Life Insurance, HILTI, Future Generali, GST Mumbai etc. to sharpen their leadership and communication style. Bhavna speciates in organizational psychology and workplace communication. She has to her credit a lot of research in this field in national and international journals.