Note: This event is for teachers who teach students, no matter what be the age group of your students!
Teachers, it’s time to put your own learning hats on!
Teachers are great builders of society – the concepts they saw are responsible for the future of so many of us. While every teacher strives the best for their students, sometimes there are challenges that pop up from time to time.
- How to stay engaging and interesting at all times?
- How to understand when kids are not understanding a concept, getting a bit tired, need an ice breaker etc.?
- How to gauge if any child in the class needs special attention either once in a while or in general?
- How to avoid the challenges like work pressure, family issues etc from trickling into your class performance?
Body language is very important for teachers, to connect well with their students and understand them properly at all times – not all students are great communicators about what they are feeling or thinking.
Join us in this one hour event as we discuss how to make the best of body language techniques so that you transfer your knowledge to your students in the best possible manner.
WHAT’S STORE IN THIS FREE WEBINAR
- Breaking common body language myths
- Tips to make your delivery style engaging and interesting
- Techniques to understand children and parents well
- Video case studies to understand the concepts
- Free quizzes and surprise prizes
WATCH WEBINAR FOR FREE
Bhavna Suleria will be the speaker for this event. She is the behavioural trainer and coach at Simply Body Talk. She has worked with managers from corporates like SBI Life Insurance, HILTI, Future Generali, GST Mumbai etc to sharpen their leadership and communication style. Bhavna specialises in organisational psychology and workplace communication. She has, to her credit, a lot of research in this field published in national and international journals.