Gear up for the next managerial role with the focus on nonverbal communication
Can women appear naturally confident, sharpen their people management skills and showcase responsibility for leading teams? What role does body language play in demonstrating these skills? How can business women use the power of nonverbal communication to their advantage? Join us as we discuss the answer to these questions and more in a one hour interactive online session.
It is not our aim to conduct a motivational talk or discuss discrepancies due to gender differences. This session will be power packed with tips for women leaders that they can use right away.
WHO THIS IS FOR:
- Females getting ready to take up senior leadership roles
- Females who want to learn strategies that increase their power in the corporate world
- Females rejoining the workforce at senior positions
- Relevance of body language in the leadership positions
- Body language that all business women should be aware of
- Analyses of successful business leaders
- Fun quizzes to discuss concepts
- Surprise prize for all
WATCH WEBINAR FOR FREE
Bhavna Suleria will be the speaker for this event. She is the behavioural trainer and coach at Simply Body Talk. She has worked with managers from corporates like SBI Life Insurance, HILTI, Future Generali, GST Mumbai etc to sharpen their leadership and communication style. Bhavna specialises in organisational psychology and workplace communication. She has, to her credit, a lot of research in this field published in national and international journals.