- Client facing employees
- Sales team members
- Highly engaging in nature, encouraging every attendee to participate
- As always, we will use relevant video clips for discussion of the subject.
- Tips shared are universal; gender and culture agnostic
- We will be using elaborate role plays during the day to see how nonverbal communication plays out in actual workplace scenarios.
- Each participant will be given a chance to present a short pitch which will be recorded.
Check out this also – Body Language in the Workplace
Khyati and team conducted a wonderful workshop Body Language for professionals to help us analyze and improve our body language in our day to day life. We were trained in a very interactive way with lots of fun activities, games and interactive sessions which helped us to understand human behavior in a lot more detail by observing their body language.
I attended Body Language at workplace at Mumbai. Content and presentation by the trainers was of consistently high quality and engaging. They shared lots of really useful tips to put into practice.
I attended Body Language in the Workplace conducted by Simply Body Talk in Bengaluru. All the activities were fun and informative. I absolutely loved the use of videos and images to help us analyze body language. Our workshop instructor was very effective in communicating with us.