- Highly engaging in nature, encouraging every attendee to participate
- As always, we will use relevant video clips for discussion of the subject.
- Tips shared are universal; gender and culture agnostic
- We will be using elaborate role plays during the day to see how nonverbal communication plays out in actual scenarios.
- Each participant will be given a chance to present a short pitch which will be recorded. Feedback will be sent to them post the workshop
The session assisted us in learning the importance of the first impressions like keep an open body language, how carrying a smile may help in establishing a rapport in working environment and also make you approachable
“Body Language for teachers was a wonderful and power-packed session. All the teachers loved the insights shared.”
“We would like to extend our sincere gratitude and heartfelt thanks for your detailed presentation on ‘Positive Body Language’ for our staff members. The workshop was very insightful and informative and was well received by all the staff members. We look forward to many more positive interactions with you in the future.”
The session was quite interesting and insightful. The speaker engaged the audience and kept the session interactive with witty pictures and intriguing videos and activities. It helped us think critically about the message that our gestures and subtle expressions can convey. The session was quite a learning experience and sensitized the audience on nuances of body language at workplace.
Team Persona would like to thank ‘Simple Body Talk’ for conducting this session for IIM T students
The workshop conducted by Simply Body Talk in our campus was beneficial for the students. This seminar has touched upon the concept of body language at the time of the interview. This was the niche or you can say USP of the Simply Body Talk workshop. Students have learnt various aspects of body language. We hope to conduct many more training sessions in future in association with Simply Body Talk.
The most unique point of the two day workshops conducted by Simply Body Talk was the hands-on approach that allowed the students to comprehend all the concepts presented through self-realization, leading to an overall better understanding on their part.