- Sales & Marketing
- Trainers, Engineers & Analysts
- Senior Leaders, Entrepreneurs
- Highly engaging in nature, encouraging every attendee to participate
- As always, we will use relevant video clips for discussion of the subject.
- Tips shared are universal; gender and culture agnostic
- We will be using elaborate role plays during the day to see how nonverbal communication plays out in actual Presentations scenarios.
- Participants will be given specific presentation strategies and then guided how to intertwine different styles of presentations, strategies and body language all in one setup.
Thank you Khyati it was great to learn nonverbal communication from your team. The content shared on making professional presentations was very useful and relevant.
Thank you for the great session on “Making Impactful Presentation“. Khyati has in depth knowledge on the topic and the way she presented made it easy to understand and practical. The content and examples were very apt. Her enthusiasm was great and the team did an excellent job. Looking forward to meet again and learn more.
A lot of things, when in right combinations, makes an Impactful Presentation. Attire to First Impressions, venue selection to right body gestures, delivery style to impactful pauses… EVERYTHING COUNTS !!! Simply Body Talk beautifully covered all the above aspects and much more in the workshop Making Impactful Presentations. Simply Impressed!
The Making Impactful Presentations workshop was all about self-discovery of one’s non-verbal instincts. The Simply Body Talk team did a commendable job in guiding me through that path. Sprinkled with exciting activities, the experience of this workshop was a thorough delight. I recommend this session to everyone who wants to become a presenter of substance.