- Females getting ready to take up senior leadership roles
- Females who want to learn strategies that increase their power in the corporate world
- Females rejoining the workforce at senior positions
- Highly engaging in nature, encouraging every attendee to participate
- As always, we will use relevant video clips for discussion of the subject.
- Tips shared are universal; gender and culture agnostic
- We will be using elaborate role plays, each one will get a chance to play a specific situation in a role play.Post the role play, the discussion would be around the situation as well as the nonverbals which were used by the volunteers and how these could have been changed if required.
- Feedback is also given on what works for each of them, again specific to the activity in which they participate.
After attending the workshop Shaping Women Leaders, I am more aware of my nonverbal communication – learnt right from body language to sound powerful assertive as per situations. This will help me influence, negotiate or convince as per situation which as team leads we very much do.
The ‘Shaping Women Leaders‘ workshop was informative, interactive and interesting. This four hour workshop enhanced non verbal communication skills of all the women. It brought us to notice things and use for better connection with other people. Khyati’s delivery and impact of the workshop can be vouched for.
Gone are days when raising voice would make your team do things. In today’s time it is important to arm oneself with tools that could manifest ideas and thoughts assertively.
Shaping Women Leaders made me familiar with non verbal gestures like movements during presentations, body postures , style of sitting, dressing style that would make the presence felt without making noise. It also taught me the importance of deep listening beyond words by observing expressions of others from head to toe.