- Executives who negotiate on behalf of their companies, be it for bank loans, client deals, vendor agreements etc.
- M&A specialists
- Highly engaging in nature, encouraging every attendee to participate
- As always, we will use relevant video clips for discussion of the subject.
- Tips shared are universal; gender and culture agnostic
- We will be using elaborate role plays during the day to see how nonverbal communication plays out in actual negotiation scenarios.
- Participants will be given specific negotiation strategies and then guided how to intertwine different styles of negotiations, strategies and body language all in one setup.
The workshop has helped me in better understanding the client’s behaviour during the times of negotiation. By understanding the body language, one can get hints of how to gauge the influencer and decision-maker during negotiations, and how to take the meeting ahead in order to increase likelihood of closing deal
It’s my pleasure to share that I attended the workshop on Sharpening Negotiation Skills. I thoroughly enjoyed the session conducted by Khyati & team. The workshop was well structured with touching on the nuances of Body language and interspersed with activities and role plays on Negotiation. Khyati did an excellent job of condensing so much content in a half day workshop.
I found the session Sharpening Negotiation Skills very interesting and engaging (esp the role plays) . I would have liked to have attended a longer session on the subject, but considering the limited time, I felt the organization of how the various elements were covered was very effective. The examples shown through video clips were also very effective to help me understand the subject.
The nature of our business requires the team to work with CXO level people. We got Simply Body Talk to armour our team with basics of non-verbal behaviours. Khyati did an excellent session with investment banking tailored content, interactive games, contextual negotiation videos and role play activities. We would recommend Simply Body Talk because the insights provided will definitely help one’s team in their business interactions with clients.