Nonverbal Office Makeover
Did you know that the layout, color, size of the meeting room, style of the office table, lighting in the room, all of this can change the influence we can gain on the counterpart or our client when they visit our office premises? The first impression is formed in our minds about the people we meet and greet within seconds of meeting them. Sometimes, these impressions are formed way before we even meet our counterparts. There are then, various factors which play a role in how we are analyzed by our clients and business colleagues. These include
- Attention given to the person as soon as he enters the reception area which gives a good impression
- Consistency of branding within the office premises
- How you chose to arrange the staff workplace
- Location of the meeting room and layout to reach the same
- Layout of your office cabin
- Options to seat the guest, depending on strategy to be discussed
These are just a few, to open your eyes to how you can put thought into your office design and use the power of nonverbal communication to the maximum.
Introducing our Nonverbal Office Makeover services wherein we will:
- Analyse the current environment in your office
- Assess situations and scenarios played out in your office environment
- Consult you on how to increase your influence using the above mentioned factors
- Assist you with design execution, if you so wish
We will work with our Interior consultant to provide you above mentioned services
In an Interior designing career of over 15 Years, she has worked with architectural firms Design Office and ZZ Architects and designed and executed wide-ranging projects in residential, office and hospitality environments. Sun-n-Sand, Gold’s Gym, Ramee Group, G.M Mills, Roambee Services, and Red Chief are some of the brands that she has designed for.
Contact us on 022 67208017 for more details.