Khyati has years of corporate experience which makes her able to understand the workplace responsibilities and difficult situations of leaders she works with. Specific to coaching, Khyati has worked with leaders of international companies like Google, Discovery, Adani etc for designations like CEO, Country Manager, Senior VP etc. Being an avid reader, Khyati is forever looking to upgrade her knowledge of human behaviour from the best experts in the world.
KHYATI’S WORK AT SIMPLY BODY TALK
- Clientele includes government agencies like the Elite forces of Indian army, as also senior leaders from international organizations like Deloitte, Panasonic, Capgemini, Adani Group, Cipla, Capgemini, Google, Fujifilm, Intas etc.
- Coach senior business leaders on effective body language displays during negotiations, team management, board room presentations, media facing roles etc
- Coach senior leaders at advanced level to read body language of their counterparts
- Been Invited as keynote speaker for specific topic on body language application during senior leaders’ conferences
- Participate in high stake negotiations, senior leader Interviews, PE deals as an observer
- Consult corporates and SMEs on bridging communication gaps within hierarchies
- Conduct corporate workshops for senior and middle level managers for applications of nonverbal communication in negotiation power plays, closing high end sales, effective team bonding, conducting interviews without biases, etc.
- Consult market research companies and media agencies on body language expertise like improving TRP of show, appeal of cover pictures, Advertisement accuracy etc.
- Frequently quoted in media like Economic Times, Dainik Jagran, Times of India, FirstPost by CNBCTV18, Entrepreneur Media, The Week etc
- Worked as a currency trader and provident fund manager for Tata Consultancy Services. Instrumental in proposing solution for TCS international cash pooling management system.
- Set up retail model for Aneri, home owned business of hand crafted products, which was into wholesale business. Was responsible for branding, product selection, increasing visibility, building a loyal customer base.
- Master in Nonverbal Communication with retired FBI special agent Joe Navarro
- Certified expert in reading microexpressions by the Paul Ekman Group
- Post Graduation in Wealth Management from S P Jain School of Global Management
- Bachelor in Information Technology from Nirma College, Gujarat University
The trainer was able to tailor the training to our needs, with relevant slides, case studies and role plays. Not only was she very professional, but also friendly and created instant rapport with participants. Her expertise on Body Language was very much helpful to all the managers attending the session. This session has enhanced my skills further along with new networks that I formed during the session.
Thanks to Simply Body Talk.
Khyati is an exceptional coach and an expert in Non verbal communication. Her coaching helped me to approach body language very differently and positively impacted me personally and professionally in using effective techniques to win an argument, engaging the audience, getting a better outcome from a politically charged meeting. Khyati is very proactive and extremely professional. I really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her as a coach.
Khyati excels in body language reading. In this field, she is the closest I’ve seen to CIA operatives in Hollywood movies. Her attention to details and training to modify your responses based on what the opposite person is “actually saying” (not in words) is tremendous value addition for all professionals in daily lives. I highly recommend a course with her as the payoff (benefits) is disprortionate. Her passion and dedication to this field is something we can all learn from.
I would like to express my appreciation of the efforts put in by the whole team of Simply Body Talk in helping me make tremendous improvements in my Body Language. I would like to also commend on the individuals approach taken and time invested by team to understand my requirements. Would definitely recommend the course to any professional looking to really make an impacts through his Body language.
The engagement was constructive, there were a lot of aspects that Khyati helped me through that I have started implementing. The roleplays and analysis sessions have helped me to become a lot more conscious about my actions. There are times where I have been very very clearly able to figure out that the conversation that has been happening is not going the way it should have and how now to get a hold of it again.
It was really a pleasure to learn about nonverbal communication from Khyati. It is not an easy task to point out and change someone’s body language as it may, in the process, hurt one’s ego. Khyati handles this aspect skillfully. Today the change in me is well appreciated by others. As a result, my success rate has increased, in personal relationship as well as in business. This was the result of the personal attention devoted to me by Khyati. Recommendation is a small word for the efforts and care that was taken.